Monday, June 23, 2014

The Artz of Grave Digging

I am going on an adventure next week and as I was speaking with my friend Seamus about our trip I informed him I love to explore old forgotten cemeteries. We then chattered on and I shared I was looking for inspiration for my Artz show this week and he suggested Grave Diggers. I grabbed it knowing it would take some time to explore for art where the main feature was a grave digger. I was right.

What showed up the most was Grave Digger the monster truck racing team. There are 9 Grave Digger trucks and drivers so they can make more appearances. Grave Digger was first conceived in 1981 by Dennis Anderson and his now famous comment  "I'll take this old junk and dig you a grave with it".

Grave Digger is a German Heavy Metal Band that emerged in the 1980s.


Grave Digger is a song by Dave Matthews.

 A noir webcomic.
An extreme obstacle race to be held in Oklahoma September 2014.

  An enormous burger served at Champions Riverside Bar & Grill.

This week we present The Artz of Grave Digging

No comments:

Post a Comment