Monday, October 3, 2016

Don Quixote

“...for hope is always born at the same time as love...” 
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote 
                                
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra - Eduardo Balaca

                                          
Don't you love this? Don't you wish to believe this? It is true you know... I always started with hope ... but then I always end with hope too. A different hope but hope none the less.

Next week I am going to see Don Quixote. I have loved this character since I was a child and viewed my friends as my Sancho Panza; and since I was a Mother and my children were Sancho Panza and now I am Sancho Panza to one of them.
                                 
‘The Adventures of Don Quixote De La Mancha’', illustrated by William Heath Robinson.

I think we are a wee little bit of both of them.

This week enjoy Don Quixote.


No comments:

Post a Comment