Monday, May 15, 2017

Balloon Dream


I have had Soar above Earth in a Hot Air Balloon on my "Bucket List" for many years and have just not ever had the chance to make it happen until my Sister-in-law suggested an event taking place locally called Balloona Palooza. 

The evening was magical.
We were allowed to get up close
and personal
with the balloons,
pilots and even volunteer as staff on a
balloon team. 


I would dream about escaping from school in a balloon, escaping from home and soaring to my Granny's house to live. Romantic adventures, daring escapes, floating for just joy have all danced in my head. 

Francois Laurent d'Arlandes and  Jean-Francois Pilatre de Rozier  had the first untethered, manned hot air balloon flight in Paris France on 21 November 1783. 

This week enjoy Balloon Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment