Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Girl and Her Dog

I have been in Austin for the past few days baby-sitting or should I say dog-sitting. 
                               
My daughter and her girlfriend have gone on an escapade to Playa del Carmen. Rice (girlfriend dog) 
                                
and Isis (daughter’s dog) 
                          
are in my care. They are locked in battle for the most of the day with a rope and there are pink threads everywhere. 

Rice sleeps in my daughter’s room where I am sleeping and at several times during the night she gets up and rearranges her very large dog bed pillow. She also snores, very loud and had a host of dreams last night that required her to bark, chirp, whimper and growl. This morning her bed was on the other side of the room.

To share in my adventure this week …. Girls and Dogs
Enjoy A Girl and Her Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment