Monday, July 24, 2017

Tennis Smashed



I am not a tennis person. My parents did not play. I knew nobody in their circle who played. It was off my radar until my sophomore year of high school. It was part of the Athletic program and I had friends who played. Still it did not interest me. Since then I have had associates, acquaintances, and clients who have played.

One in particular Val. I dropped by her place the other day and she opened the door while glued to the Television. Strange for her as I rarely find her with it on. She was engrossed in Wimbledon. She loves it.

So, when I came across the heckler video from Wimbledon I was inspired.

It is believed that the game of tennis originated in France in the 12th century and was first played without rackets being called jeu de paume. It was very popular with the nobility of France and in the 16th became widespread throughout Europe.

The Tennis Party  -  - Sir John Lavery



This week enjoy Tennis Smashed

No comments:

Post a Comment